Invent JNR Cardboard
- Cardboard is a readily available, free and unlimited building block that can be folded, sawed and hole-punched while maintaining its durability. Better still, it can be reused and recycled.
- Breathe life into traditional curriculum and lesson plans! It facilitates active and intentional teaching while catering to differentiated learning. Perfect for individual work and group projects.
- With the pride of independent making, it open the door to imaginative play where the child is protagonist in a hack-able world of their own making.
It's an easy to use system of specially designed and reusable kids tools that offer limitless opportunities for creative construction with upcycled cardboard. Encouraging creative thinking, problem solving and imagination, the open ended kids tool kit system teaches children not what to think, but how to think. This 366 piece tool kit for kids includes:
- 12 x SAFE-SAW JNR. – flexible plastic blade to saw cardboard, not fingers
- 12 x SCRU-DRIVER – connect cardboard as simply as righty tighty, lefty loosey
- 240 x SCRU – connects up to 3 layers of corrugated cardboard
- 90 x SCRU XL – connects up to 6 layers of corrugated cardboard
- 12 x MINI-TOOL – for parallel and cooperative making
- + TOOLBOX – packaging opens into a handy sort and store small tool box
- Package Dimensions 13.07 x 9.53 x 3.7 inches
- Item Weight 2.74 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age 4 years and up